2017-11-20

Photo of the Week 2017-11-20

There are very few weeks where I do not make a number of new images and have several to choose from for my 'Photo of the Week'. With the move off daylight saving time and fewer daylight hours, there is little time for photography before or after work. That leaves the weekend and when plans for work around the cottage consumed virtually all of the hours of decent weather ... I turned to the image library ...

A New Year Dawns

With winter not far off and the first snowfalls already threatening, a previously processed yet unreleased image from last winter, the First Light Challenge - New Year's Day to be precise, seemed an appropriate choice ... and the next First Light Challenge will be the 10th I've participated in. What will my image be? You'll have to wait and see ....

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment